DragonFable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFable

The Dragonfable fan forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greekpaladin
Admin
Admin
Greekpaladin

Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes Empty
PostSubject: Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes   Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:35 pm

Quote :
Beta Update
Everything you wanted to know about the MMO progress is here! As you know, we have a stable engine and are currently working on content. Things are going slow.... at the earliest, we are planning to begin Beta on Monday, August 18th. This gives us only one week to code all of the starting maps and add all of the monsters.

New Stuff
* New Skills (Monsters can have skills too) - including DOTs!
* Minimal's new Stat and opposing element combat system!
* Canned Chat
* Improved interface
* New Monsters, Weapons, Character Classes
* Mod Tools
* Lots and lots and lots of Bug Fixes

Other neat development things!
We are adding bonus space to the rooms so that you can join your friends even when a room is full. The quest system is in place and we should have both reputation points and game-wide quest competion status working by the time we start Beta.

Beta will be progressive... which means we will release just a little bit to start, and add new things.. and more new things.. and more new things... so you can watch the game grow while you play (literally). When we hit full speed the game will start promoting our 13 super villians. If there is an existing AQ/DF/MQ villian you NEED to have as a main villian in this game.., please let us know ont he forums. We will have a good mix of brand new zone bosses as well as a few of our existing favorites.

Note: We may be putting the servers online from time to time next week. So check back often.

Battle on!
Artix

P.S. I sounded so serious in that post! Can someone submit a bug report for that so Zhoom, Minimal or Rolith can get that fixed?

Salvation my fellow adventurers! Beta is coming!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hilias
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Hilias

PostSubject: Re: Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes   Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:25 pm

woooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FireDruid
Admin
Admin
FireDruid

PostSubject: Re: Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes   Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:30 am

AWWWWWWW i think i may lose but any info on how long is it going to be???
Back to top Go down
https://dfan.rpg-board.net
Anoril
Puny Pip Squeak
Puny Pip Squeak
Anoril

PostSubject: Re: Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes   Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:42 pm

I can't wait to run around Swordhaven!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes   Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aug 8th,2008 Design Notes
Page 1 of 1