DragonFable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFable

The Dragonfable fan forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design notes 14th July

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDruid
Admin
Admin
FireDruid

Design notes 14th July Empty
PostSubject: Design notes 14th July   Design notes 14th July Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:11 pm

Cysero
Has The
Touch

July 14th, 2008
It's Not Much But It's Terrific

Wow!

I gotta say, a lot of you guys did some stuff with the houses that we didn't think of. They look terrific. Some of them look really REALLY terrific!

In fact, starting NEXT Monday (not today) we will be running a Top Houses contest (Lore's Next Top Model....Home), with a grand prize of 2000 Dragon Coins! That's a full pouch guys, so make 'em pretty, funny, silly, eye catching... in short, make 'em terrific. Remember, doesn't start until NEXT Monday. Try and enter the contest before it exists and the world may end. You don't want that on your conscience.

This weekend we will be releasing some new terrific items, a great deal of which came from terrific player suggestions including Shrubs and other lawn decorations (like Lawn Sneevils... heh), some carpets, rugs, healing pads, broken healing pads, mysterious red stains that just won't wash out of the floorboards... adding some items to the gold and DC shops, and adding some terrific functionality to some of the existing items. We also plan on opening up the ability to purchase additional housing inventory slots. I don't know about you guys but I've already run out of space.

We are also trying something new.

We're going to try a kind of scavenger hunt. A new, terrific NPC will be replacing Thyton on Friday and this NPC will have a very interesting shop that will last for a limited amount of time. This shop will be filled with terrific weapons, items and maybe even a rare pet... ALL of these items will be available for EVERYONE (we haven't forgotten you, beloved free players, but Housing is a BIG project... excuse the mess)... but they will be merge shops. Maybe you need 10 Sandsea Treasures and 5 Defender Medals. Maybe you will need 15 Pouches of Sparkling Sand and 1 Unlucky Doom Essence. It will give you a terrific chance to run all over DragonFable and visit some of places that you haven't seen for a while!

I'd like to say that we will have the next Pirate/Ninja Inn quest, but Geo has been putting those terrific quests together and she's not feeling terrific today so might have to wait a week on the next chapter.

Ok...I have officially broken that word.

Woah now THATS a contest i wanna see!!!! 2 bad i cant reALLY cuustomize my house... i am broke on DCs and gold
Back to top Go down
https://dfan.rpg-board.net
Greekpaladin
Admin
Admin
Greekpaladin

PostSubject: Re: Design notes 14th July   Design notes 14th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:31 am

The scavenger hunt sounds really good, but the house contest will definitely suck. Only guys with houses full of DC stuff are going to win...
Back to top Go down
FireDruid
Admin
Admin
FireDruid

PostSubject: Re: Design notes 14th July   Design notes 14th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:45 am

yeah theyll just get a refund Rolling Eyes i wonder who that npc is... i think its Twig! we will have to collect fish and ice cweam tokens ^^
Back to top Go down
https://dfan.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design notes 14th July   Design notes 14th July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design notes 14th July
Page 1 of 1