DragonFable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFable

The Dragonfable fan forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About DF releases...

Go down 
+2
FireDruid
Greekpaladin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Greekpaladin
Admin
Admin
Greekpaladin

About DF releases... Empty
PostSubject: About DF releases...   About DF releases... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:10 pm

I think that we need more innovations in the DF releases. For example, a new quest release or a Titan fight isn't as fun as a release with something new (for example those forgotten promises, the mounts) and it is getting boring quickly. Also, the whole MQ thing ruined DF. By the time MQ came out, all the DF releases are able to be completed in half an hour, and AE spends weeks on a puny new quest. What do you people think?
Back to top Go down
FireDruid
Admin
Admin
FireDruid

PostSubject: Re: About DF releases...   About DF releases... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:35 am

Well i dont think MQ ruined DF.I mean they put the SS war and they didn't realise a thing on MQ for 2 weeks so they had time to work on DF and besides there is also a DF personal team(I think Cool )
Back to top Go down
https://dfan.rpg-board.net
isis
Squire
Squire
isis

PostSubject: Re: About DF releases...   About DF releases... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:17 am

firedruid wrote:
Well i dont think MQ ruined DF.I mean they put the SS war and they didn't realise a thing on MQ for 2 weeks so they had time to work on DF and besides there is also a DF personal team(I think Cool )

I partially agree with this one. that MQ didnt ruin DF, tho i also agree that DF needs more innovation. as recent releases, save the sandsea, the team seem to have been making "instant" releases, like that one release where you fight sepulchere, and get the helm, people waited for a week only to have that. im not complaining or anything but Df is starting to run dry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=5155622
lee-24
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
lee-24

PostSubject: Re: About DF releases...   About DF releases... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:15 am

I partially agree with this one. that MQ didnt ruin DF, tho i also agree that DF needs more innovation. as recent releases, save the sandsea, the team seem to have been making "instant" releases, like that one release where you fight sepulchere, and get the helm, people waited for a week only to have that. im not complaining or anything but Df is starting to run dry.[/quote]

i agree with that.DF needs more quests
Back to top Go down
draggonboy13
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
draggonboy13

PostSubject: Re: About DF releases...   About DF releases... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:53 pm

they are coming out with some big things but I believe they are coming out with some tiny quests to TRY and keep us satisfied
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=226856
Greekpaladin
Admin
Admin
Greekpaladin

PostSubject: Re: About DF releases...   About DF releases... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:23 am

draggonboy13 wrote:
they are coming out with some big things but I believe they are coming out with some tiny quests to TRY and keep us satisfied

I wasn't fully satisfied even with the Mumragon release. They said that they will release something really epic that no game has ever had, but it was just a quest with the inviting friends system( which was good, but not good enough), and even the loot was crap. We got only a few exp points and no weapon or item drops, except ancient treasures.
Back to top Go down
Hilias
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Hilias

PostSubject: Re: About DF releases...   About DF releases... Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:00 pm

ii reckon MQ has taken what is special about DF, design notes. MQ had only release design notes, now the have everything the DF design notes has. also the newer realese in DF have crap ]looking weapons or belts, rings and helmets (most the helmets look really gay) The quests themselves are good but the rewards...
Back to top Go down
FireDruid
Admin
Admin
FireDruid

PostSubject: Re: About DF releases...   About DF releases... Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:17 am

yep the Dn's where an important part of DF
I remember having 1 new DN a day
Back to top Go down
Hilias
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Hilias

PostSubject: Re: About DF releases...   About DF releases... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:40 am

that would have been awesome, 1 new post a day, they get like 3 a week now
Back to top Go down
FireDruid
Admin
Admin
FireDruid

PostSubject: Re: About DF releases...   About DF releases... Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 5:52 am

i remember one time that the Dn's in MQ have passed 3 months without a new one and suddendly BOOM a big pile of Dns one each day while in df not that much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About DF releases...   About DF releases... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About DF releases...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonFable :: The forums :: DF general discussion-
Jump to: