DragonFable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFable

The Dragonfable fan forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large!

Go down 
5 posters

Is this a good Script
YES!!!
DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Vote_lcap80%DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
okay
DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Vote_lcap0%DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
meh
DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Vote_lcap20%DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
so-so
DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Vote_lcap0%DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
 0% [ 0 ]
NOOOO!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
my grandmother writes better than you
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
draggonboy13
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
draggonboy13

DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Empty
PostSubject: DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large!   DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:02 pm

this is for a type of webshow that me and a couple other people have proposed to the AE staff...please read it all before voting

Quote :
[black screen…words fade in and out]
Time is not a toy. When you play with it you alter history. You make 1 into 3 and good into evil. Time does not like yogurt. [complete darkness]

[Scene appears with cysero messing around in his workshop/room…eating yogurt working on a time booth prototype] (noise of explosions, clattering, coughing, cysero’s laugh) [dead silence followed by cysero lifting a spoon to his mouth when the door opens behind him opens. He drops the spoon into the circuitry of the time machine and then a giant flash]

[scenes of the movie flash through very quickly…a picture of a DF average hero appears and is then split into three…Dracos, natalia, zak]

Act I
[some music with the normal company credits while showing scenery (no people/monsters) of the world of Lore (MUST INCLUDE Oaklore/falconreach…preferable cities should have street/marketplace shots…Start in the air dive to the sea (not into it) and go to falconreach and take the path to Oaklore then jump above the trees and then come to a stop at the cliff where Natalia should be sitting looking at the sun]
she gets up and starts to walk around Oaklore…and being a rouge she remained hidden to everyone
as she steals some food (anything from an apple to a pie) a women in white sees Natalia
Natalia runs and when she thinks it is safe she gives the food to a homeless child…a flashback to her life before she became a rouge (otherwise her childhood and her hero)
Natalia later spies on the woman in white
She then see the woman in white speaking to a paladin (zak)
She disguises herself to go spy more on this paladin and finds him talking to some of the knights…that is when he spots her
Natalia takes off running again but this time she accidentally stumbles upon a darkwolf bandit camp…which see her and want her gold
She is surrounded when Zak shows up and uses his holy powers to even the odds…(2 thieves and Drakath)
Zak whistles but nothing happens
Drakath rants about how he knows lord sepulcher and he will take over the world and then a bear shows up and smashes the two normal thieves
Drakath runs
The heros talk to each other about Drakath/the woman in white/sepulcher/and the bear
They decided to head for swordhaven so they must first travel through falconreach/the mountains/surewould forest (not in that order)
Natalia asks Zak about his life and why he became a paladin and they have a chat while the bear sleeps

The next day they actually go to Oaklore to get supplies but being a rouge you don’t get respect so Natalia and her companions go on quests for Rolith (or whoever)…
This is where you see them get closer and work better together.
Last quest is to recover some stolen boxes from some sneevils but they have to ask someone about the location of the fort…(me)…I sit in catapult not knowing what it is and tell them where the sneevil fort is and then FIRE…and AAHHH!
they go and happen upon 2 eggs

Act II
As the heros march through the woods they come accros a knight whom seems to have been attacked by something…he warns the travelers of a monster but says nothing more and continues to walk towards the keep and Oaklore. The heros go to a cliff to look at the bridge and see a bunny start to bounce across…in fact it makes it to the other side.
The heros see no danger so they start to walk across…the bear in the back and Zak in the lead.
All of a sudden there is a rumble and the middle of the bridge explodes sending Zak flying backwards. Natalia draws her daggers out and starts to attack with speed and stealth but then slips on some water (OUCH). The bear attacks and attacks again but keeps getting forced back by the amount of water. The heros retreat back to their cliff view and see the hydra sink back into the water. All seemed lost and they had Idea what to do.
While they were camped Zak got the brilliant idea to stick the eggs in a box to keep them warm and safe. While putting both of the eggs in they hear a rustle and a yelling from far off.
They look down towards where the hydra attacked them to see Dracos (he does not have the knightly title of the strong) walking around with a large bundle in his hands calling out for them.
The heros stopped and stared at each other with their eyes wide open and frozen in shock but nothing occurred. In fact Dracos sat on the edge of the broken bridge with his feet hanging and touching the water.
They ran down screaming at him to run but he didn’t hear them.
When dracos sees the heros he stands and says that he was looking for them. He says that the Knights had just found the legendary weapons of sir jing and he presented the bundle to them. When they opened the bundle they saw a staff, a sword, and a pair of daggers. As soon as zak and natalia touched their weapons there was a splash and they looked up to see the hydra right behind Dracos.
They grab their weapons and stand ready to fight but after Dracos turns around the hydra spat at him though it missed. Something other than water fell out and a sword that shone (very dimly…only the etches on the handle and the blade…have fun making the sword animators) landed right in front of him and it had dragon etching on it.
He picks up the sword and joins the group and two more hydra heads appear. With their new weapons of energy the hydra fell quickly but every time Dracos had gone to hit it, it dodged him or the bear got in the way.
The hydra fell and actually floated in between the two sides of the now broken bridge and The bear, Zak and Natalia jumped across and asked if Dracos would come with them…unsure and having a flash back to his childhood growing there he was about to say no but after turning around he hears a voice that sounds icy yet kind “your destiny awaits and you can’t let your fears hold you back”. The heros were starting to walk away and Dracos quickly caught up with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=226856
Magical Trevor
Dragonlord
Dragonlord
Magical Trevor

PostSubject: Re: DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large!   DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 3:01 pm

u can never make me read that no matter how much i want to
Back to top Go down
draggonboy13
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
draggonboy13

PostSubject: Re: DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large!   DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:18 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Kiehl Hyre
Admin
Admin
Kiehl Hyre

PostSubject: Re: DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large!   DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:27 am

Magical Trevor wrote:
u can never make me read that no matter how much i want to
Yeah me too. :/
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/cold.bloodedemo
draggonboy13
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
draggonboy13

PostSubject: Re: DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large!   DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:02 pm

great...who said "meh"...and why?...just trying to get feed back
Back to top Go down
lee-24
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
lee-24

PostSubject: Re: DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large!   DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:21 am

i didn't read that but i tink its cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greekpaladin
Admin
Admin
Greekpaladin

PostSubject: Re: DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large!   DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:16 am

I don't like the yoghurt thing with Cysero in the beggining. It's getting boring, because everyone uses it.
Back to top Go down
lee-24
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
lee-24

PostSubject: Re: DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large!   DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:09 am

yes i dunno why they do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large!   DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DF episode script (intro, act 1 and 2)...very large!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonFable :: The forums :: DF Polls-
Jump to: