DragonFable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFable

The Dragonfable fan forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I NEED HELP!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jumbojoe
Puny Pip Squeak
Puny Pip Squeak

I NEED HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: I NEED HELP!!   I NEED HELP!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:12 pm

please can someone help me i played dragon fable over three years ago I would still be playing but I moved to another country now that I am home again I would like to start playing Dragon Fable again but I have some problems; I forgot my password and the email that i used it on, please if anyone is willing to help me please find a way to get my character. He is a lvl 19 or 20 mage and his name was brigade I will be the happiest man on earth if you get my account back. If I dont get this account back I'll never be the same. Sad No can someone please tell me what to do or give me some advice, I alreaedy went to the forgot password section on dragon fable but that didnt help one bit. If u have an answer please send me a private message of the solution.
Back to top Go down
jordanx120
Puny Pip Squeak
Puny Pip Squeak

I NEED HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP!!   I NEED HELP!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:33 am

1. first you can think of all the passwords you have use in your life and when you think of one type your username and password and if that does not work think of a new password you have used. just keep trying an you should get it right soon

2. or you can try to rember you email and try to recover the emails password and recover it.

i hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonFable :: The forums :: DF Polls-
Jump to: